Innovate and drive better engagement experiences
You know you need to deliver personalized, connected experiences for customers and staff – but development and deployment times can be so long.
That’s where Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) is designed to support you. It helps you innovate with custom mobile apps, chatbots, low-code dev tools, and headless content management. It simplifies the process of modernizing the experience you offer your customers, partners and staff.
Oracle PaaS boosts engagement by delivering relevant contextual information as well as real-time, intelligent analytics for smarter business decisions. It supports Oracle and non-Oracle applications, both on-premises and SaaS.
We’re an award-winning Oracle Partner and can tell you all about the Oracle PaaS options available to you. Contact us today!
The conventional ways of developing mobile or web apps are too costly and take too long for business needs. This all changes with the Oracle app dev platform.
The Oracle app dev platform is an integrated, modern, and API-first cloud platform for app dev. It lets your front-end developers build the most engaging user experiences, while enabling your backend developers to build APIs that easily connect to systems on-prem or in the cloud.
It supports all workloads, applications, languages, open source tools, OS platforms and data types. And its container architecture lets you lift and shift apps with no changes between private, public and hybrid clouds as well as between the cloud and your on-prem infrastructure. Your dev staff can spin up and tear down development environments in minutes – not days or weeks like they do now. The result? Fast, efficient dev/ops that save you money, make you more productive and reduce your development backlog. Here’s an overview of the Oracle app development platform’s key benefits.
- Improve time to market and competitive edge with spin up of dev/test environments in minutes
- Higher developer productivity with automation for repetitive tasks
- Same code base, whether on-premises or in the cloud – nothing new to learn.
- Work with modern, cutting-edge technology that enhances your developers’ skills and attracts new talent
- Scale up cloud environments to meet changing needs without upfront infrastructure investments
- Flexibility to deploy projects to PaaS, multiple cloud providers, IaaS compute shapes, operating
- Systems, programming frameworks/languages
- Visual tooling and integrated solutions that enable even business users to develop apps
- Built-in DevOps capabilities (CI/CD) improve code quality and productivity.
With the Oracle app dev platform, development is easy, fast and flexible. It’s interoperable with other technologies. And it’s the best environment for innovating with modern, cool apps. In short: all you need.
Sound tempting? As a certified Oracle Partner, we can help you choose the right Oracle app dev solutions and services for your business needs. Contact us today!
Whether you’re running on-premises applications or SaaS services – or a mix of both – you can deliver so much more value to your business by connecting and extending them. Connect your applications to each other and to the cloud, delivering far more intelligence and visibility into your business.
And extend your apps with innovative new features, such as mobile functionality to boost staff productivity and delight customers with a modern new experience.
You can do all this with little disruption too! Why? Because Oracle offers a wide range of pre-built connectors that smooth the integration path. As a certified Oracle Partner, we can advise you on the right Oracle cloud platform for your business needs.
- Namos Solutions Partners with Knoa Software to Deliver Employee User Experience Analytics for Oracle Cloud
- Namos Solutions Achieves ISO 27001 Certification
- FM Conway Embarks on ERP System Upgrade with Namos Solutions
- West Midlands Fire Service Becomes First UK Fire and Rescue Service to Move to Oracle Cloud
- Namos Solutions Demonstrates Commitment to Promoting Excellence within the Oracle Global Community